Oct 19, 2012

My Apple Wishlist

Here is a list of what I would buy from Apple. Of course, this would be different for a lot of people, but I thought I'd show you. This is updated to the most recent Apple Products. It is a realistic list for me, not a fantasy list. Otherwise everything would be top of the line, most expensive.

______________________________________________________________________________



MacBook Pro, 13-inch                                                                                                          $1,189.00

Hardware
  • 2.5GHz Dual-core Intel Core i5, Turbo Boost up to 3.1GHz
  • 8GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM — 2x4GB
  • 500GB Serial ATA Drive @ 5400 rpm
  • SuperDrive 8x (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
  • Backlit Keyboard (English) & User's Guide (English)
  • Accessory Kit
Software
  • iLife '11
  • OS X Mountain Lion


I want the laptop more so for school, travel, and use all around my house. The only thing that is different from the stock MacBook Pro, 13-inch is that I have an education discount, and I've upgraded the stock 4GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM - 2x2GB to 8GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM - 2x4GB.

You may ask why I don't get a MacBook Air? Well, originally I was going to. I recently went to an Apple Store, and I've come to the conclusion that if I'm going to get a laptop, it needs to be at least a 13-inch. The 11-inch MacBook Air is just too small. So when I configured the 13-inch MacBook Air the way I wanted it, it was getting a little pricey, and I still didn't have a Disk Drive. So the MacBook Pro, 13-inch was ideal for me.
______________________________________________________________________________

Mac mini                                                                                                                                      $849.00

Hardware
  • 2.5GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5
  • 16GB 1333MHz DDR3 SDRAM - 2x8GB
  • 500GB Serial ATA Drive
  • User's Guide (English)
  • Accessory Kit
Software
  • iLife '11
  • OS X Mountain Lion









I'm more of a desktop person. The only thing that was changed in this Custom Mac mini was I chose the 2.5GHz : 500GB one and upped the stock 2GB 1333MHz DDR3 SDRAM 2x1GB to 16GB 1333MHz DDR3 SDRAM 2x8GB. Plus, I have the education discount.
______________________________________________________________________________

iPad mini                                                                                                                                      $329.00

I actually like this better than the iPad with Retina Display, not only because it's new and cheap, but I like the design, and size. It's in between the iPhone and the iPad, which is perfect! Since I have a Black & Slate iPhone 5, I would get the White & Silver iPad mini. I would get the 16GB model.
______________________________________________________________________________